High School students will be dismissed at 3:30 pm without requirement of adult/teacher supervision. A HS student leaving school during the day must submit a note from her parents to the Principal before homeroom and collect an Early Dismissal form. This form should be handed in to the receptionist upon departure and the student must sign out in the appropriate book at the Lodge.
In the event of an emergency in which all students must be dismissed during school hours, the students will be dismissed according to the following procedures:
- A PA announcement will be made requesting students to return to their homeroom where attendance will be taken.
- Cellular phones will be used to contact the parents.
- When necessary, a teacher will speak to the parent or contact person on the Emergency Dismissal Form for confirmation that the student is being dismissed. A translator will be available if possible. The student signs out on the register.
- Students with a sister in the Middle School should go to the appropriate Middle School homeroom to collect her.
- Students with a sibling in the Junior School should go to the Junior School homeroom to collect her.
- Students should proceed directly home or wait in the AV Room for a parent to come and collect them.
- Each homeroom teacher will dismiss the students according to the emergency dismissal form filled out by her parents.
High School students may not stay at school after 4:00 pm without permission from the Principal or a faculty member, or unless they are using the library facilities or are involved in team sports. Students may not come to school on Saturdays, Sundays, or national holidays unless participating in an organised school activity.