Middle School students will be dismissed at 3:30 pm. A MS student leaving school during the day must submit a note from her parents to the Principal before homeroom and collect an Early Dismissal form. This form should be handed in to the
receptionist upon departure and the student must sign out in the appropriate book at the Lodge.
In the event of a minor emergency, such as inclement weather, in which all students must be dismissed during school hours, the students will be dismissed according to the following procedures:
- A PA announcement will be made requesting students to return to homeroom where attendance will be taken.
- Cellular phones will be used to contact the parents.
- At all times, any Grade 5 or 6 student not collected by a sibling must have her Homeroom teacher speak to the parent or contact person on the Emergency Dismissal Form for confirmation that the student is being dismissed. A translator will be available when needed. The student signs out on the register.
- Students with a sister in the Junior School should go to her sibling’s homeroom to collect her.
- Those students who have been authorized by their parents to leave on their own will check out with the homeroom teacher and depart immediately.
- Students who must wait for a parent to arrive will call home and then wait in the AV Room.
- Each homeroom teacher will dismiss the students according to the emergency dismissal form filled out by her parents.
In the event of a major emergency dismissal, such as earthquake, all students must be collected by a parent.