Extended Day Program
The Extended Day Program (EDP) provides a safe and enjoyable environment for students of working parents after school from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. The International School of the Sacred Heart educates girls so that they may lead fulfilling personal and professional lives.
- Students will need to be registered for the EDP for the entire semester, every day.
- Families will pay for an entire semester at a time.
- Once registered, families ONLY need to inform the EDP on days they will NOT attend.
- If a student has an After School Activity (ASA), it is the family’s responsibility to liaise with the ASA provider. The ASA provider will need to sign out and/or sign into the EDP a student in their activity.
- The fee is 255,000 yen per semester; there are no refunds.
- Please register via the Registration Link below in each semester of the school year.
- After you have registered, please pay the fee using the bank information below. Scan or send a photo of your payment to email@example.com Be sure to include your child’s name on the bank transfer notes.
- The EDP will not be available on national holidays.
SEMESTER FEE: 255,000 yen
Students will enjoy the following activities:
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. snack brought from home, free play (possible story time, songs, etc.)
- 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. outside play time in the Kindergarten playground (or the Library/Open Area/Duchesne Room in case of inclement weather)
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. arts and crafts and/or homework time
SNACK: Please send a daily nut-free snack labeled “EDP” with your child, to differentiate it from their daily morning snack.