We currently do not have any positions available.
If you meet the minimum requirements for teachers listed below, we encourage you to apply for positions as they become available. Please do not submit an application if there are no positions posted for which you qualify. If non teaching positions become available, details will be given for that position when it is advertised.
Minimum Teaching Requirements
- Support the school’s philosophy and goals
- Three to five years of full-time teaching experience, preferably in a multi-cultural international school setting
- Valid teaching credentials in the subject area for which you are applying
- Preferred Master’s degree
- Good technology skills
- Experience with AP or other external exams (IB, A Level) (preferred)
- Cover letter describing why you want to work at ISSH and how you can contribute to our school and its goals
- Current CV
- Contact information with email address and telephone number for three referees who are familiar with your performance as an educator
- Clear copies of your current teaching credentials
- Official background check required
Who To Contact
Child Protection at Sacred Heart
Please know that Sacred Heart places a high priority in protecting the students in our care. By submitting an application form you are stating that you have never harmed children, adolescents or vulnerable people either physically, sexually or emotionally. You are also stating categorically that that there is no reason why you should not work in a school setting with children. You also confirm that you are free from any criminal record, spent or otherwise, in any jurisdiction, with regard to offences (or cautions/warnings) which may be deemed relevant to employment with young people at International School of the Sacred Heart. You also consent to Sacred Heart conducting full background checks on you as a condition of any contract offer made, and understand that Sacred Heart has the right to rescind any offer of employment should there be any concerns raised through those checks. Prospective employees are also informed that any adult behaviors which contravene a professional standard of decency/respect, constitute sexual, physical or emotional abuse and/or are otherwise an infringement of a student’s right to physical and emotional safety are grounds for immediate dismissal. You understand that you will be asked to sign this statement at the time of accepting any offer of employment from Sacred Heart.